Welcome to BDF's Forums, a forum that enables members to discuss issues and events of all types and about various topics. The following rules have been set in place so that members may have a positive experience on our forums. If you ever see any violations or need help with these rules, please feel free to contact us anytime. By using this forum, you agree to abide by these rules at all times.
The rules are not exhaustive and may change at anytime with or without warning. Our decision is final in all these matters.
- We will not tolerate rudeness, any profanity (or attempts to bypass
profanity filters), insulting posts, personal attacks or posts that have no purpose.
- We will not tolerate abuse, hate, racism, newbie bashing, trolling, harassment,
- Pornography, sexual content, sexual abuse, sexual
harassment, sexual profanity or any adult material is strictly prohibited.
- No one under 18 is allowed to use the forum.
- Use one account only, dont share your account and don't share your password
- Copyright infringement, illegal crime, warez,
are illegal and may result in being reported to the police.
- Spam, commercial advertising, and posting
gibberish is prohibited.
- Going off topic, hijacking topics, flame wars and arguing is just plain rude and will not be tollerated.
- Arguing with staff, impersonating staff, and staff violations are prohibited.
Disciplinary action statement:
This is how the violation process works.
- We may give you a warning but we reserve the right to ban persons on their first offense
- Punishments may include warnings, moderation,
suspensions and bans.
- We will contact ISP/Hosting over spam or police over criminal activities.
The rules are
important to our forum, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Most other forums online have the same rules as our forum so they are common sense guidelines and should be easy to follow.
The last time the rules were updated was 14th October 2011.